CREATIVE MASH HOLIDAY WORKSHOPS are a buzzing mix of creative activities including drama, dance & movement, crafts and games for all 5-11 year olds to enjoy.
Creative Mash Kids will spend their holidays building new lifelong friendships, engaging with our wonderful teachers who are all from professional performing arts/art backgrounds, and each week ends with a bespoke, unique and energetic performance for families and friends to watch completely handcrafted by the children themselves.
Children are divided into Creative Mash age levels to optimise their fun & encourage their learning:
Creative Mash Mini for 5-6 year olds
Creative Mash Junior for 7-11 year olds
WHEN AND WHERE
9am-3pm (staggered drop in between 9am-9:30am and pick up 3-3:30pm )
VENUE N16: Princess May Primary School, Princess May Road, N16 8DF map
VENUE E8: TripSpace, Arch 339, Acton Mews
E8 4EA map
UPCOMING HOLIDAY CAMPS
EASTER HOLIDAYS: FULLY BOOKED
waiting list only: please email
Please note that Easter workshops are only for those using the workshops for childcare for work or education
WEEK 1: 6th-9th April 2021 (4 days)
WEEK 2: 12th-16th April 2021
JUNE HALF TERM: 1st-4th June 2021 (4 days)
bookings will be open from April 2021
SUMMER 2021 HOLIDAYS:
bookings will be open from April 2021
week 1: 26th-30th July 2021
week 2: 2nd-6th August 2021
week 3: 9th-13th August 2021
week 4: 16th-20th August 2021
week 5: 23rd-27th August 2021
PRICES AND SPECIAL OFFERS
FULL WEEK: £225 per child /£200 siblings
BANK HOLIDAY WEEKS: £180/£160 siblings
*Sibling rate applies after first full paying student
Daily drop in: £50 per day *limited availability
Due to Covid-19 guidance, daily drop ins will have to be requested via email, and only confirmed depending on availability. Confirmation for these can sometimes only be given 3-5 days before the workshop starts.
We will be welcoming daily drop-ins hopefully soon, but at the moment we must ensure children are in bubbles of 15 for the full week for their safety and the safety of our teachers.
If you urgently need an ad-hoc childcare, please arrange alternatives. We thank you for your understanding.
We will be running slightly differently this year in order to comply with government guidelines and make sure our staff and your families stay safe and well.
WHAT WE ASK YOU TO DO:
• Where possible walk or cycle to us to avoid using public transport
• Limit the number of adults accompanying the children to sign in/out
• Form a socially distanced queue whilst dropping off/picking up
• Aim to arrive/pick up at your designated bubble slot
• Provide a morning snack and packed lunch (please see allergies list above) which the children can eat independently without needing adult help e.g frubes which need cutting
• Bring a clearly named water bottle
• Wear weather appropriate clothing so we can spend as much time as possible outdoors e.g. in hot weather apply sun cream before arrival and bring caps/hats and for cold weather wrap up with a coat
• Let us know of any concerns and be patient with staff whilst we adapt to this new way of working
WHAT WE WILL DO
• Limit group sizes to a maximum of 15
• Keep groups in ‘bubbles’ throughout the day working with the same team in the same space
• Sign in/out safely at the front of the venue without the need for carers to enter the building and counter sign with carer permission to avoid sharing pen contact
• Temperature checks using an infrared thermometer on every child before they enter the building. If your child has a high temperature (37.8 or higher) they will be asked to return home.
• Adapt our games, themes and activities as much as possible to increase distancing and reduce the amount of equipment used.
• Incorporate regular hand washing into our routine and provide hand sanitizing facilities
• Spend as much time as possible outdoors
• Regularly clean all surfaces, resources and equipment throughout the day
• Train all staff to be compliant with new guidelines and follow new procedures
• Keep everyone happy, healthy and safe