WHAT WE ASK YOU TO DO:
• Where possible walk or cycle to us to avoid using public transport
• Limit the number of adults accompanying the children to sign in/out
• Form a socially distanced queue whilst dropping off/picking up
• Aim to arrive/pick up at your designated bubble slot
• Provide a morning snack and packed lunch (please see allergies list above) which the children can eat independently without needing adult help e.g frubes which need cutting
• Bring a clearly named water bottle
• Wear weather appropriate clothing so we can spend as much time as possible outdoors e.g. in hot weather apply sun cream before arrival and bring caps/hats and for cold weather wrap up with a coat
• Let us know of any concerns and be patient with staff whilst we adapt to this new way of working
WHAT WE WILL DO
• Limit group sizes to a maximum of 15
• Keep groups in ‘bubbles’ throughout the day working with the same team in the same space
• Sign in/out safely at the front of the venue without the need for carers to enter the building and counter sign with carer permission to avoid sharing pen contact
• Temperature checks using an infrared thermometer on every child before they enter the building. If your child has a high temperature (37.8 or higher) they will be asked to return home.
• Adapt our games, themes and activities as much as possible to increase distancing and reduce the amount of equipment used.
• Incorporate regular hand washing into our routine and provide hand sanitizing facilities
• Spend as much time as possible outdoors
• Regularly clean all surfaces, resources and equipment throughout the day
• Train all staff to be compliant with new guidelines and follow new procedures
• Keep everyone happy, healthy and safe
We will be running slightly differently this year in order to comply with government guidelines and make sure our staff and your families stay safe and well.